Saturday night birthday dinner

What a special birthday this year! I get to spend it in this beautiful place, and with special family members. Because Josh had to fly out today, he took me out for my birthday dinner last night to a neat restaurant on the ocean called Huggos. There was no glass in the windows and in the last photo you can see what we looked down on. It was awesome sitting there watching the waves roll in and crash on the rocks while we dined. The sun was setting just before dinner arrived and although it wasn't the most spectacular sunset, it was neat just the same. When we went to the luau we had photos taken and Josh bought one (cost $20) each. Unbeknownst to me, he bought a picture frame reminiscent of Hawaii and put the photo in it as a remembrance of the trip and he also gave me cash to pay for a massage tomorrow, my actual birthday! I've so enjoyed my time with Josh as I don't see him very often now that he works so far away! He's such a thoughtful young man and it's made me realize how much he has grown up now.

Tracy and Joanne are taking me out to Bubba Gumps for birthday breakfast in the morning. We no longer have a vehicle so we will become familiar with the trolley and Hele On bus as well! We will rent a car a couple more times when we need to stock up on groceries but a farmers market up the road has wonderful fresh fruits and vegetables we can pick up by taking the trolley!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?