I'm visualizing this heading south

>
> Tomorrow we will begin our journey generally heading in a southerly direction from Edmonton. I have inquired of cousin about room in the car for all the luggage including my large suitcase. His response:
> I have brought a folding camp chair for you or Joanne to sit in atop the roof if the car is over full. I have a roll of Gorilla tape to tape the chair to the roof. I am gluing a throw away pair of lace up old sneakers to the roof ahead of time. You just have to wear extra socks and lace them tight. This will hopefully help to keep you or Joanne in place at highway speeds.
>
> And so it begins......tomorrow morning, watch for granny Clampett and company on the way to Calgary!
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?