San Diego

>
> We arrived early in San Diego. All passengers must disembark the ship. Even me, although I'm doing a back to back and carrying onward. I still need to leave the ship and go aboard later. Outside the terminal we met up with auntie and cousin who were bringing eldest grandson Josh to the ship as he had flown down a few days earlier to spend some time with her, and the two girls were going back with her to spend a few days prior to flying home again. We all managed to get into aunties car and she treated us to breakfast so the grandkids could have a little visit before we had to board again. We wandered through some cool shops after breakfast and then Josh and I were returned to the cruise ship where we met up with son Paul and family, Wife Rae and children, Jared and Cassidy. Once aboard we changed rooms....a couple of times, first time no air conditioning in one room so we ended up with windows in adjoining rooms. Quite nice. I shared a room with two grandsons, one 24 and the other 15! I made it clear I had the bed and they could pick a bunk each! Age has to have some benefits!! My youngest granddaughter had a bunk in parents room so it all worked out really well.....for the most part.....it seems boys like to order room service at midnight!
>

Comments

Unknown said…
What a fun trip for all of you! So nice to see the grandkids getting to know their Gramma B.

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?