Back to the Panama Canal for a moment

Looking back through my photos, I found a few I'd taken as we began going through the locks. There is a lock side building, I'm still not completely sure what it is used for, maybe a hotel or Welcome Centre. As we were traversing through we could see the verandas packed with people. Lots of school children and adults. They were holding up signs 'Hola Mickey, and Hola Goofy'! And looking down, there was Mickey and Goofy on the pilot deck waving to all these folks. Such a fun time and exciting for the children there. Everyone around the world seems to know Disney.

Something I did not know until this trip, the Disney Wonder is the only one of the four Disney ships small enough to go through the licks, until this year when the larger ones opened! Perhaps there will be a change to the Disney ships itinerary now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?