Puerto Vallarta

>
> Wow, it's hot hot hot! Arriving in Puerto Vallarta early in the morning, we were tied up at a dock. I'm staying aboard in the air conditioned Outlook Cafe! I claimed this as my little escape, no kids aloud, I could sit and read, drink a chai tea, or have a cocktail if I wished! We could see a Wallmart across the way so my family decided to go ashore and walk over for a look. There is news of an approaching hurricane destined for Cabo, so we left under gathering clouds and lightening about 4:00 today. One thing about it, you get fabulous views of sunsets and having a few clouds lingering around made for really nice photo ops! I think we even saw a pirate ship!
>
>
>
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?