Cruising with Mickey and Goofy

August 22nd, 2016, I'm beginning to get into this cruising in a big way.  Some family members were flying down to San Diego and boarding the Disney Wonder there on August 26th, to do a Panama Canal trip with me again, only this time we will be cruising west to east.

Rather than fly down, I decided to board in Vancouver and join them in San Diego, but being still summer vacation, and paying the same for 1 or 2 in the cabin, I invited my eldest granddaughter and my great granddaughter (5 years) along to sail the first leg Vancouver to San Diego with me. .  I thought it would be the perfect introduction to cruising for them and especially being a Disney ship, I was pretty sure Ava would like it.  And did she ever!

We started out by flying over to Vancouver from the Island by sea plane.  Only a 20 minute flight and we landed right at Canada Place beside the cruise ship terminal.  It was just a quick walk over to the cruise terminal and we were aboard the ship.  We had no sooner been welcomed aboard then Ava went running - there stood one of the princesses, Princess Tiana.  A big hug and we were off to find our room and then get lunch.  Can you imagine what this all looked like through the eyes of a five year old?  Wow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?