This n that

After breakfast this morning my chauffeur Josh and I got in the car and drove up the coast northward to Hamakaua Macadamia Nut factory so he could get some more Mac brittle.  I picked up a couple bags myself.  Then we backtracked to Mauna Lani Resort and shopping mall and checked out a very high end shop carrying brass animal sculptures and really lovely paintings.  One of the sculptures I liked was $8,000 so I need to really think about that for awhile! 😳

While we were at Mauna Lani we watched 2 4-D shows, the seats move, you get a spray of mist or two during the show and puffs of air.  I liked it but Josh thought it was awful!  Oh well, everyone doesn't like the same stuff.

Leaving there, the wind was blowing pretty hard, so we carried on south to Waikoloa Resort and Tiffany's as Josh had ordered a ring but changed his mind to a different finger so they will try to get one in his size over from Maui for tomorrow so another drive up coast.  Back in the car again, we continued back to Kona to Splashers for lunch as Josh wanted to try their fish tacos.  We both had a cloyingly sweet drink, I couldn't finish it, and I also had a chicken wrap.  Neither of us could finish.  He said the tacos weren't that good!  Next stop, Wally World....him to pick up pancake mix to take home and I needed a dustpan!  Found a cheap one so can now sweep up dirt, 👍

And so goes another day in Paradise.  We are sort of pooped after our busy day.  Josh leaves tomorrow evening so I'll be tripping the light fantastic on my own for a couple days.  Til next time.....
1. Look who came to visit!  2. My drink last night 3. A selfie 4. Josh having a Mai Tai 5. Watching the sunset from our table at Sam Choy's restaurant last night. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?