Getting out.....

With Josh as driver I feel like I'm being chauffeured about in regal style.  Yesterday we drove out to Waikoloa Resort where the Queens and Kings shopping centres are.  The only things we bought were, for me, two pairs of crocs and Josh bought a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses as his friend who was here sat on his! 😳 oh Ame, lol.

I was surprised there weren't more people about as the parking lot was quite full at both sides of the mall and Resort.  We got lucky and found a spot to park in the shade!  We walked through most of the shops and admired many things.  I totally restrained myself, mainly because I know I will have another female or two to shop with soon.  Guys aren't shoppers, evidenced by the men sitting or standing outside waiting on women!  Kind of funny!

Josh had his heart set on a hamburger for lunch and there was almost every kind of food restaurants out there but that!  So we hopped into the car and drove back into town to go to Splashers across from the Marriott and had a great pineapple topped burger with waffle fries.  We waddled out after nearly consuming it all and located the car to return back home....our little condo on the sea!  

The surf was really high yesterday and it is again today!  Sometimes I feel the rumble of the waves in the building and bed when I lay down.  I find the sound lulls me to sleep. 

Finally feeling like I'm on the mend...it sure drags the energy out of a person.  My Josh leaves Thursday night and I'm on my own for two days til a family couple come to stay for a bit!  

Photo 1. My crocs, photo 2. Fantastic huge hibiscus, photo 3. My hamburger plate, photo 4.  One of the ponds and condos at Waikoloa, photo 5. I can't recall the name of these flowers, they were growing in a vineyard fashion on a wall, photo 6. The sky after the sun set last evening.














Comments

Marje said…
Are the flowers u cant remember the name of -- " plumeria" ?
Anonymous said…
No, I know the Plumeria, these are the bright pink viney ones.

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?