Any day in The tropics is a good day...

When in Hawaii, you say Aloha!  But, when you are feeling crappy you don't want to do much of anything, never mind embracing the spirit of Aloha!  Today, my second full day here I am feeling a bit better and can see that proverbial light at tunnels end!  This morning it was looking a little grey, I almost had a feeling of déjà vu, of being back at home in the cold and west coast greyness, but once I saw the waving palm tree I knew it was going to get better. And so it has!

My grandson and his friend have gone off to do some paddle boarding this morning after a quick breakfast of fresh yummy watermelon and coffee!  I'm sticking with indoors again today as the medications I was taking advise staying out of the sun for awhile.  And it is bright and warm when it does come out so a burn would not be nice.

Tonight we are going to a Luau as Ame has not been to one.  It's always fun the first time, and for me, I just enjoy the whole experience as many times as I get to go.  Tomorrow we will go on a bus tour of the island seeing Hilo, the Kilauea volcano, Thurston lava tube and waterfalls and other island delights.  I'm really looking forward to it!

I forget how the photos post but my first purchase was a jar of Lilikoi jelly....sooooo good!   That's my grandson (wearing the bananas in pyjamas shorts) and his friend who are here for a few days with me, my kidlets!  And our cute little room Oceanside!  More photos after Luau and our trip tomorrow!  







Comments

Eileen said…
Glad to hear you are starting to feel better! Hope your day with Josh and his friend is lots of fun! Looking forward to your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?