Australia Zoo

Friday morning we caught a Greyhound Bus to the Australia Zoo of Steve Irwin fame, the crocodile man who met an untimely death at the hands of a stingray. Now the zoo is run by his wife Terry and their two children, Bindii and Robert (Bob).

We spent the day and visited nearly all the displays. Everything was so clean, well organized and the animals well cared for. We were very impressed. Here are a few photos from our day, and I'm hoping the inserted video of the croc show turns out!

Comments

Liz said…
Did you manage to meet Bindi? She was great on dancing with the stars and won Season 21. I supported her throughout the season. Please let me know if you're viewing my messages
Liz
canuck-girl said…
Bindi was there and so was her little brother Robert and mom Terry. Yes, I too watched Dancing with the Stars. It is raining here today, Australia Day, but we met up with friends and had a bar by on the beach with eggs, bacon, sausage, tomatoes mushrooms and toast. Food always tastes so nice outdoors. Everyone has a swim though.

I think I have responded to your posts, or maybe I've been responding to the Wordpress blog. I'm not really sure these days! Very slow wifi here and often it's off and hard to get back on! But, thank you for your ongoing support. Bee are having a ball!

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?