Aloha, and G'day

A few more days before my eldest grandson and I fly across the pond to work on our tans prior to flying onward to Queensland to visit some Aussie mates and give grandson a feel for the land down under.

In Hawaii we will be right on the beach at Waikiki which will provide surfing lessons, suntanning and beautiful weather and sunshine.  Those Hawaiian sunsets seen from Waikiki are fabulous.  We will take a day to visit the Polynesian Cultural Centre.  (www.polynesia.com) this is known as a theme park and living museum located on the northern shore of Oahu at Laie.  The land that this park sits on is owned by Brigham Young University and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It is always on my to do list when I stay on Oahu.  We will take a bus tour out there and back.

I have not been to Oahu for many years, other than as a jump off to another island or onwards to Australia.  I'm looking forward to seeing changes I've heard about.

So, stay tuned, I'll try to post a few times a week and hope you get a feel for the Islands, and those parts of Australia we go to.  I love Australia!
Josh and I last time we were on the Big Island.

Beautiful Hawaiian sunsets.

Comments

Fred said…
Thanks for the blog Sandy...look forward to following you guys

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?