Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Yesterday Val and I went up to Safeway to buy some vegetables and I don't think I've ever seen a grocery store so stocked with flowers, chocolates and fuzzy stuffies!  The Americans seem to almost go overboard on celebrations like this. 

Today my Aussie friends, Ken and Meredith have gone to the north end of the island while Val and I stayed home, she nursing her cold and cough and me with my left leg up in the air from swelling!  What a pair we are!  I phoned at least 6 restaurants trying to get reservations for dinner, forgetting it's Valentines Day!  So far as I know we are in a wait list for the Outback Steak House high I hope Ken and Meredith will like, it's Aussie!

We haven't been doing much the past several days with Val's cold keeping her down but we hope to give 'Er hell again soon! 

A few photos from the past while, Aussie friends, trees and other things....I think I must have around 25 or more sunset photos......







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?

Malasada day and needing quiet time…