Universal day two

Today was April Fools day and no great jokes played, thankfully! Fir some strange reason, I've been having an issue with ankles swelling, at first I put it down to the plane rides and being relatively immobile for hours and hours. Elevating my feet has helped. Then yesterday after spending about8 hours there, I ended up once again with swollen ankles along with an angry looking rash on both ankles, one worse than the other. I think I have discovered the cause....I'm a fairly good internet practitioner in medical things.....(speaking very tongue in cheek)! It has happened to a great many folks who go to Disney Land and Universal! It actually is called The Disney Rash. You can google it......and, see the photo of my lower leg.

We did a few more rides, as well, kids let gramma loose to go snoop around some shops and check out Diagon Alley, Ollivanders wand shop and other Harry Potter delights. I tried to get a photo of the dragon on Gringotts again because every so often it dies something spectacular! Did not get it as I was too impatient to wait around.

Disney folks really do it up beautifully and brilliantly! No expense is spared. And of course, they have to pay for it all, all the staff, the land, the acres of parking and so on somehow, so you need to be prepared to have your hand in your wallet constantly! Adding some more photos from yesterday's adventures in the park!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?