Mexican friends

So we pulled up to the Casa yesterday and were greeted by three lizards of which genus I am not familiar! Anyway, two appear bigger than the third, so maybe one is baby to the other two. Who knows. We were sad to leave Bert and Ernie and pals behind on the big island, and I hope they don't starve now that we are gone!

So, meet Lizzy, Izzy and baby tizzy! The property manager said they like raisins. We did not buy any so we might have to break them in on smoothies and see if they like them instead. These are way bigger than the geckos so we will see how it goes.

Tracy drove me down to a bank machine (I was very much reminded of bank machines in Lisbon) and it actually gave me some money so we did something right!!! Then we went back down to look at the beach which goes on for miles and has very high and very low tides because it is so flat in the Sea of Cortez.

My posts may be sporadic as I was unable to buy a SIM card for my iPad here. Therefore, we are at the office tapping into wifi here. Lots of other folks sitting with laptops and iPads making home connections too by Internet or through Skype.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ha ha, Lizzy, Izzy & Baby Tizzy are gorgeous! :) Very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Kauai Hawaii

Feet keep on walking more shopping to do

Do we ‘have to’ leave?